- Donate Now
- About Us
- 2013 Grant Recipient Spending Plans
- Alzheimer's Association of Southeastern Wisconsin
- American Family Children's Hospital, Madison
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Fort HealthCare
- National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation
- Rainbow Hospice Care
- Rock River Free Clinic
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
- UW Carbone Cancer Center
- Watertown Area Cares Clinic
- Upcoming Events & Activities
- Hope Fest TEAMS
- Event Registration Forms
- Hope Fest -- Overnight Festival
- The Walk -- Hope Fest Event
- Ride With a Buddy -- Hope Fest Event
- Dirty Fit Challenge -- Hope Fest Event
- Kids Fit Fun Run -- Hope Fest Event
- Night Light Bike Ride -- Hope Fest Event
- Shutterbug Photo Contest -- Hope Fest Event
- Ceremony of Remembrance -- Hope Fest Event
- Health Fair -- Hope Fest Event
- Get Involved
Hope Fest 2014
Friday, July 18, 2014 - 16:00 to Saturday, July 19, 2014 - 12:00
July 18-19, 2014 -- Jefferson County Fair Park.
Full schedule of events and activities for 2014 coming soon!
The link below takes you to a video showing a few scenes from Hope Fest (previously known as Walk Fest) 2012.
July 18 (5 p.m.) to July 19 (noon), 2014, at the Jefferson County Fair Park
Hope Fest is a celebration of life, family and friends. It's a time for us to find healing and strength as we share our journey with each other. We invite you to join us as an individual or as a team of family members, co-workers or friends. Together we raise money to support local residents who have been affected by Alzheimer's, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, seizure disorder and other life-limiting illnesses.
Hope Fest is a special time and place for us, as a community, to gather, talk, walk and reflect. Our track is lined with Candles of Hope luminaries that celebrate and honor the lives of our loved ones. Handwritten messages adorn each lantern-bag. Heartfelt words and pictures from mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, sons, daughters, grandchildren and friends remind us of why are here. These messages make us aware of how lucky we are to have, and have had, these incredible people touch our lives.
Hope Fest is full of many other activities and events too - both powerful and fun. There is truly something for everyone.
Join us on July 18-19, 2014, at the Jefferson County Fair Park, for two days of HOPE. It's a moving and meaningful experience that you will surely enjoy.