- Donate Now
- About Us
- 2013 Grant Recipient Spending Plans
- Alzheimer's Association of Southeastern Wisconsin
- American Family Children's Hospital, Madison
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Fort HealthCare
- National Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation
- Rainbow Hospice Care
- Rock River Free Clinic
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
- UW Carbone Cancer Center
- Watertown Area Cares Clinic
- Upcoming Events & Activities
- Hope Fest TEAMS
- Event Registration Forms
- Hope Fest -- Overnight Festival
- The Walk -- Hope Fest Event
- Ride With a Buddy -- Hope Fest Event
- Dirty Fit Challenge -- Hope Fest Event
- Kids Fit Fun Run -- Hope Fest Event
- Night Light Bike Ride -- Hope Fest Event
- Shutterbug Photo Contest -- Hope Fest Event
- Ceremony of Remembrance -- Hope Fest Event
- Health Fair -- Hope Fest Event
- Get Involved
Ride With a Buddy
Friday, July 18, 2014 - 04:30
Scroll down for registration information.
Event Description - Ride With a Buddy is a special event at Hope Fest. The Blue Knights Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club (LEMC) of Wisconsin II lead the ride. Individuals with a motorcycle or antique car "buddy up" with a survivor or their family member whose life has been touched by Alzheimer's, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, seizure disorder, or any other life-limiting illness or condition.
The goal of the ride is to give people of all ages, who are touched by illness, a great ride on the back of a motorcycle, in a sidecar, on a 'trike' (3-wheeled motorcycle), or in a classic car. Tomorrow's Hope, the organizer of Hope Fest, urges survivors, individuals or family members whose life has been turned upside down by life-limiting illness to sign up for the ride of a lifetime! It's easy. Ask someone you know with a motorcycle or classic car to be your 'buddy' or call 920-674-8967 to be paired up with a driver and experience a fantastic FREE ride on a motorcycle or in an antique car during the Ride With a Buddy event.
The ride is open to all motorcycles, as well as classic and collectible cars. The 40-mile ride, which takes about an hour, winds through Jefferson County driven at a leisurely pace. Upon returning to Jefferson, participants will parade through town to the Jefferson County Fair Park where they will be greeted by an estimated 2,000 people.
DATE: July 18, 2014
RIDE ASSEMBLY: 4:30 pm - 5:45 pm
RIDE DEPARTURE: 6:00 pm
COST: The Ride is FREE but a $20 charitable donation per vehicle is suggested. Additional donations are greatly appreciated!
Survivors, their family members, caretakers and other Tomorrow's Hope approved riders ride FREE!
All the events at Hope Fest are held to inspire people, have fun and raise money for Tomorrow's Hope. Your donation helps local people affected by life-limiting illnesses.
The last day to pre-register is Wed. July 16, 2014, at 5:00 p.m.! You may register the day of the event, but please come early to do so.
There will be fun for all ages - food, beverage, beer garden, 50/50 raffle, Bike Corral, games for the kids, overnight camping plus dancing and musical entertainment!
Survivors & Drivers - To help us coordinate the event, you are urged to pre-register.
All drivers and all passengers need to read and sign a waiver form to participate in this event. Do not forget to send in a signed waiver with your mailed registration.
There are two ways to register:
- Online registration is available for drivers and passengers.
- The registration forms are also available as PDF documents, see below, and can be printed. You can mail in your registration form with payment to:
Tomorrow's Hope - Ride With a Buddy
147 W Rockwell Street
Jefferson, WI 53549
For additional information, call 920-674-8967.