Dear Potential Exhibitor,
Below is more information and an application for Hoops for Hope Craft & Vendor Show, scheduled for Saturday, Feb 9, 2019, 9am-8pm at Jefferson High School in Jefferson, Wisconsin.
Tomorrow’s Hope has been hosting Hoops for Hope for the past 4 years. For the first time we are adding Craft & Vendor Show to our event. We are very excited about this addition to our Hoops for Hope Basketball Tournament. If you are interested in being considered for this year’s Hoop for Hope Craft & Vendor Show, please fill out the form below and make your payment by Jan 15, 2019. If you know of someone who might be a good fit for our show and may be interested in being a potential vendor, please share this information with them!
For more information, please contact: Ruth Fenske at 920.723.4168 or by email at email@example.com
Tomorrow’s Hope, Hoops for Hope
Craft & Vendor Show
Saturday, February 9, 2019
9am to 8pm, Break between 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
All Exhibitors with handcrafted items or any other product vendors are invited to apply
- $40 for a 10 X 10 Booth.
- $25 for a 8 X 4 Hall Space.
- You must provide your own table/stand/etc.
- You may purchase as many spaces many as you would like.
Silent Auction or Raffle? Donation:
- Each crafter/vendor must donate one item worth a minimum of $10 to $20 from their booth the day of the show. The item(s) will be used for the raffle to benefit Tomorrow’s Hope. Turn in donation at Registration when you check in.
Conditions and Details of Entry
- A limited number of booths are available.
- Booth spaces are pre-assigned.
- Booths must stay in place for the full time of the show…no early teardowns.
- The registration fee is non-refundable for accepted applications.
- Application forms with payment must be received by Jan 15, 2019
- After Jan 15, vendors will be accepted until all spots are full
- Checks or money orders should be made out to Tomorrow’s Hope.
We agree to the following:
- Set up starts at 6am the morning of the show. Show starts at 9 am and ends after halftime of Varsity game with a break from 3:30 – 5:30. No early take downs! Exhibitors must dispose of their own trash and not leave anything behind in their booth area.
- All booths are assigned. If you want/need to be next to another crafter/vendor you must state that on your application and send them in together. If you do not, there is no guarantee you will be together.
- Only one exhibitor is allowed per booth.
- We are only accepting one product line (i.e. Tupperware, Norwex, Pampered Chef etc…) per event.
- Booth rented to one individual may not be sold or sublet to another. All merchandise must be the same as described in your application.
- We will limit the number of crafters with similar products, – soap, candles, doll clothes, jewelry, we would like a wide variety of items
- Exhibitors need to supply their own tables and chairs.
- Payments are non-refundable.
- No commissions. Your booth = your profits.
- No flames.
- Exhibitors (or a competent representative of the Exhibitor) shall be present and shall staff, supervise and control the booth at all times during the entire show. Neither Exhibitor nor an Exhibitor’s representative shall, at any time, solicit patrons outside the booth nor cause unreasonable disturbance or annoyance to show patrons, other Exhibitors, or Tomorrow’s Hope volunteers.
- The Exhibitors assume all risk and hazard incident to his own exhibit/booth or the Exhibitor and representative or the other persons in exhibit/booth area.
- It is understood that the exhibitor assumes no financial liability pertaining to the show’s success beyond the cost of the exhibitor booth space.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the safety and cleanliness of their contracted area during the duration of the show.
- Tomorrow’s Hope and Jefferson School District is not responsible for accident, injury, theft, or damage to property on the school premises, including the parking lot, before, during or after the show.
- Exhibitors using the facilities are responsible for damage to school property and its content.
- The Exhibitor accepts all liability for Federal, State, and local Taxes related to the operation of said show.
- No smoking or use of alcoholic beverages are permitted on the school premises, including the parking lot.
- Ads will be placed in local papers, as well as Facebook and other social media to promote event.