The Walk – Hope Fest 2016
March 9, 2016
503 N Jackson Ave
Jefferson, WI 53549
Raise More….Win More!
The Walk is the core event of the entire Hope Fest weekend. This event is all about YOU! The event raises money for Tomorrow’s Hope and brings people together to celebrate others.
The 2016 event takes place during Hope Fest starting at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 15 and continues until noon on Saturday, July 16 at Jefferson County Fair Park.
- Walk around a designated track outlined with Candles of Hope luminaries dedicated to our loved ones.
- Enjoy festive music.
- Stay for a brief period or camp overnight.
- Watch your children or grandchildren enjoy a spectacular Children’s Area.
- Slow down and reconnect with family and friends.
- Remember the loved ones we have lost at our Remember Ceremony.
- Participate and enjoy our other Hope Fest events!
The Walk creates a means for individuals to find hope and healing by raising money for Tomorrow’s Hope and working with their family and friends to honor or remember loved ones touched by life-limiting illnesses. The emotional energy at The Walk is palpable. No matter what the illness, we all understand the pain, the loss, and the hope and healing that is in the hearts of everyone there. We know what is in your heart because it is in our hearts as well.
While Teams are a big part of The Walk, not everyone has to be on a team. Community members are invited to attend to walk, talk, and enjoy the festive atmosphere on the grounds.
We are excited to announce the 2016 Hope Fest t-shirt!