Yarn Extravaganza 2016
March 18, 2016
Envision Jefferson County bursting with unexpected color as Tomorrow’s Hope, area Art Alliances and community organizations along with volunteer artisans yarn bomb their communities. Beginning in mid-July, trees lining Main Streets or other strategic locations will be decorated with lively knitted and crocheted wraps. Knitters or sponsors need to adopt their tree in advance.
Cost per tree is $100.
We plan to yarn bomb our communities on July 13, 2016, and the project will coincide with Hope Fest, July 15-16, 2016. Organizers hope to keep the tree installations up through October 10.
We are looking for donations of bright-colored yarn for the project – the brighter and more colorful, the better!
Sound like fun?
How to Participate:
- Read the Yarn Extravaganza rules by clicking here.
- Click on your community page below.
- Select the tree for which you would like to create your knitted/crocheted design.
- Submit your sponsorship payment of $100 online OR
- Print and complete a sponsorship form and drop it off with your payment at your respective community location:
c/o Michelle Smith
147 Rockwell Avenue
Jefferson, WI 53549
Rainbow Hospice Care Inpatient Center
c/o Chuck Frandson
1225 Remmel Drive
Johnson Creek, WI 53094
c/o Kay Wipperfurth
611 E Sherman Avenue
Fort Atkinson, WI 53538
Watertown Regional Medical Center
c/o Ashley Nelson
125 Hospital Drive
Watertown, WI 53094
Checks can be made payable to Tomorrow’s Hope.
Questions? Call 920-674-8967, firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by Tomorrow’s Hope, 147 W Rockwell Street, Jefferson, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.